What if my rental doesn't fit, or doesn't look quite right?
Our “DW Fit Guarantee” has you totally covered in the rare instance your online rental order doesn’t fit, or just doesn't look quite right!
If your rental arrives and doesn't look quite right simply follow these steps:
1. Click here to view your booking online and click the 'Cancel/Return Unworn' button to let us know you're sending it back.
2. Keep the tags on the item and return to us right away (see details below)
3. Wait to hear back from us regarding your DW Rental Credit*
Alternatively if you can make it into one of our stores then we can offer you a free exchange (to the value of your order) so you still have something amazing to wear!
We will offer you a DW Rental Credit*.If you're coming into store we can offer you either a free exchange (to the value of your order, less any shipping costs) or a
For a credit or exchange, you must complete steps 1 and 2 above on or before the rental start date. Your rental must also be:
- in the same condition as when received, with all tags attached.
- returned as soon as possible:
- If dropping back to the store - returned to one of our stores within store hours, on the same day it was delivered or received
- If using a DW Return Bag - dropped to an NZ Post or Drop-off location within 24 hrs of when it was delivered or received.
Please note: If you are renting from store (where a try-on is available), we are unable to offer a credit. However, we are always more than happy to offer an exchange!
* Less a $15 admin fee. We reserve the right to deduct any dry-cleaning or repair fees from the refund amount in the rare instance these are needed.