Please take into consideration the following for the safety of all members:
- We highly recommend using a DW Shipping Kit when listing an item for sale, this allows a contactless shipping experience. We will send you a DW Shipping Kit pre-addressed to the buyer, and you can organise a complimentary pickup from Courierpost by clicking here.
- If you prefer to use your own shipping please check here to see whether your local post shop is open before listing your item.
- Please make sure your item has been thoroughly washed/laundered before dispatch.
- Please clean and disinfect any surfaces that may come into contact with your item during packaging.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before handling items or packaging.
- If you or someone in your bubble is unwell, you must not send any items until your health is better and you haven't had any symptoms for at least 48 hours.
- Leave very clear instructions about where to deliver items.
- While sellers have most likely sent your item thoroughly laundered - we recommend washing/laundering items yourself.
- Wait until your courier has left the parcel outside and left your residence before obtaining your package.
- Safely dispose of packaging immediately and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before handling the item.