Spin & Win - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is: Designer Wardrobe Limited | ABN 73 729 574 891
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via designerwardrobe.com.au
- Strictly only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified at Designer Wardrobe’s sole determination and discretion.
- Closing date for entry will be when all prizes are won, or 30 November 2020 (whichever comes first). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted (unless the competition is extended and more prizes are added).
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random as determined by the software the promoter is using to run the Spin & Win game.
- The winner will be announced on the HIGH END Facebook Group on 1 December 2020 and will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and co-ordinate how the prize can be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that this promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, and you release Facebook of any association with this contest. You also agree that this promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by PRADA (or any subsequent brands), and you release any such brands of any association with this contest.
- Designer Wardrobe‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.