Win $500 Competition Apr 2020
Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is: Designer Wardrobe Limited.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand only. Void where prohibited.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A route to entry for the competition and details have been provided via eDM.
- Multiple Recycle requests are accepted but will not be included as multiple entries.
- Closing date for entries will be when the prize winner is announced 07 May 2021. After this date, the competition has ended no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated (1 x $500 DW Credit) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random as determined by software used by the promoter.
- The prize winner will contacted via email. The credit will be placed into the winner's Designer Wardrobe DW Wallet account.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by all applicable law.
- Designer Wardrobe‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.